Sage Intuitive Tarot School Guides You on a Spacious Immersive Soul Journey to Your Personal & Professional Evolution!
The program is currently in session.
Sign Up to be the first to know when enrolment opens again!
*You will also receive Love Letters
Our school is founded on the principle that tarot is an initiatory practice and healing tool that serves to deepen your connection to yourself and others. You will find, with consistent practice and a commitment to our community container, that you grow in confidence and strength. When you join the school, you are becoming part of something bigger: You are choosing to shift your perspective and serve all you come in contact with.
We live in times where knowing and loving who you are is absolutely necessary to stepping up and doing compassionate work in the world.
Tarot helps you expand, grow and heal. Nurture your spirit with this enriching, unfolding and insightful tool.
This simple deck of cards holds keys to the very depths of your soul. Step into a bigger picture of your life!
Whether you are a healer, coach, alternative health practitioner, teacher, energy worker, or want to use the tarot in your personal spiritual and creative practice, the work you do in this school will increase your confidence and self-mastery in your life and the lives of your clients.
Working with tarot is a beautiful act of integration, self-care, and soul healing.
It’s truly a light in the dark!
More than a Tarot School!
Sage Intuitive Tarot School is founded on the principle that tarot is an initiatory practice and healing tool that serves to deepen your connection to yourself and others.
Tarot is a tool for profound change, and in this evolving world, it facilitates personal and social growth.
I have personally found tarot to be a refuge and a reliable mirror.
Tarot is a complete system for true intimacy and compassion.
What I’ve learned from years of guiding hundreds of tender souls through immersive and year-long transformational programs over the last four years is that when you know and accept all of who you are, you become a great and loving vehicle of service in the world.
You will find, with consistent practice and a commitment to our community container, that you grow in confidence and strength.
When you join the school, you are becoming part of something bigger:
You are choosing to shift your perspective and serve all you come in contact with.
You can use tarot in workshops, courses, and circles. It’s also an extremely useful mentoring and coaching tool.
You may also want to read tarot professionally, and this school will help you increase your skills as a reader. It’s extremely important to me that tarot is used responsibly and ethically with clients, and by the end of the program you can be confident that you’re practicing in ways that truly help empower people.
Tarot is a tool that you can use to access your inner wisdom and intuition every day. Use it to spark dialogue and creativity, plan projects, and seek divine guidance. On a soul level, tarot is a portal to your higher consciousness.
It’s a bridge between the worlds &
A practical way to create magic!
Tarot is a growing industry and is becoming embraced in the mainstream. More and more people from all spiritual and secular belief systems use tarot for guidance. My approach is non-dogmatic and open to everyone.
I go to the cosmic astral planes and am very down to earth at the same time. I encourage you to get curious while always trusting your own inner authority above all else.
I believe in the importance of legitimizing this incredibly beautiful magical system. In the school, you will learn how to trust the intuitive messages you receive and clearly relay them to others.
Intuitive knowledge is just as valuable as other ways of knowing.
Join this Immersive Tarot Experience
As a Tarot Intuitive, you’ll form a deep relationship with your deck, learn to quickly and confidently access your intuition. You’ll meet every card in the deck and create daily, weekly and monthly tarot rituals and ceremonies!
Whether you are completely new to tarot or have been reading for years, embark on a healing journey to find practical ways to use this beautiful tool in your life!
- Enter Your Tarot Sanctuary. Introduction to the tarot system, a brief history and how to choose your deck. Get to know your deck, develop everyday rituals, cultivate your intuition and read for yourself.
- Step into a Portal to Higher Consciousness. Explore the Major Arcana card by card. You will be introduced to the Rider Waite Smith system and learn to apply it in a modern context. You’ll look at every card and explore its essence both upright and reversed.
- Telling the Story. Advanced tarot interpretation methods and multi-card spreads.
- Introduction to the Minor Arcana & The Court. You’ll go through the entire Minor Arcana through the lens of the numbers. You’ll also develop strong compassionate relationships with yourself and the people in your life as we explore the court cards.
- Dive into the Everyday Soul Magic of the Minor Arcana Part 1 – Spirit and Emotion. Meet the initiatory firey wands and learn to hold the vessel of the emotional realms.
- Dive into the Everyday Soul Magic of the Minor Arcana Part 2 – Intellect and Physical Body. Learn to work with your windy mind with the swords and manifest in your life with the pentacles.
As a Tarot Soul Guide, you’ll take your grounded and experiential knowledge of the cards and apply them to even deeper personal work.
Here, you’ll break through challenging patterns and dive deeper into tarot history and practice oracular techniques all while finding your own unique creative voice!
You’ll also explore the rich and exciting landscape of alchemy, mysticism and the Kabbalah as you enter the temple of the soul.
- Connect with Your Guides. Meet and connect to your guides as you explore channelling and opening up to spirit in your readings.
- Transformational Tarot. Breakthrough challenging patterns, vision new possibilities, and guide others to do the same.
- Be An Oracle. Learn about the ancient oracle tradition and how to understand and incorporate oracle cards in your readings.
- Tarot and the Dark Night of the Soul. Dance with shifting shadows, learn deep listening skills and journey to the realm of the soul.
- Alchemy & Mysticism. Explore the Western Mystery tradition and learn the ways symbols, astrology and the Kabbalah can impact your readings.
- Honoring the Ancestors. Introduction to the Thoth system with a brief exploration of the Marseilles. As always, you’ll learn to apply them to modern contexts.
As a Tarot Healer, you’ll further develop your craft as you learn to facilitate healing for yourself and others through clear communication, active listening, creativity, magic, and energy work.
You will learn techniques to clearly deliver insightful messages while taking care of your energy body and providing true value to others.
You do not need to charge for services in order to take part in this level. May the work you do be a healing ripple in the world.
- Creative Tarot. Explore fun and creative ways to bring tarot into your life and the lives of your clients with Guest Teacher Kiala Givehand!
- Tarot and the Healing Journey. Enter the cosmic realms and work with your energy body. Learn energy protection, how to take care of yourself, stay in the flow, and maintain personal boundaries.
- Make Tarot Magic. Create your own tarot ceremonies and work with the seasons, the fae and plant and stone allies.
- Create Tarot Offers. From creating decks to leading workshops. This Gateway will introduce you to all the ways you can share your love of tarot with others.
- Clear Communication, Ethics & Exchange. Develop confidence as an intuitive reader, increase your skills in holding a compassionate and caring space, and practice vulnerable and honest communication. Reading for others: ethics, consent and exchange.
- Finding Your Tarot Voice & Sharing Tarot Leadership. Bring tarot to your outer world and contexts. This gateway explores how tarot can be used as a tool in teaching and mentoring.
“I have been waiting for a course like this for quite some time now and I was so thrilled that Vanessa put this offering out into the world. The course has taken me on a deep journey within and I have learnt so much about the tarot and about myself along the way.
I can see how my intuition and the messages have deepened over the course of the year. And it is so magical how things start making sense from a day to day level and beyond.
Vanessa and the community she has built are amazing and so, so very supportive. This course is a gentle approach to this profound wisdom but be prepared to get to know yourself on a deeper level. I am so grateful that this community and Vanessa’s teachings are a part of my everyday life. It is so rewarding and fulfilling. Thank you!” — Alexandra Io Riederich
In a short period of time, Sage Intuitive Tarot School has given me an awareness and appreciation of the background and history of Tarot and a growing understanding of the symbology that has removed any fear that I had around tarot.
The class material is presented in a clear, accessible and engaging way with videos and our monthly community call. I really enjoy the engagement in our Facebook community, especially hearing from Stacy as she takes this journey with us too. It is encouraging and heart-warming.
Vanessa has managed to tailor the way she teaches to allow us to see if we are getting certain cards popping up in certain positions and tracking these cards through as a sub-story/message. It has been incredibly insightful and fascinating. — Jacqueline (U.K.)
Tarot is a 78 card deck that has been around since at least the 15th century. It was most likely first used as a card game and later developed into a divination tool.
It is divided into the major arcana and the minor arcana. The major arcana consists of 22 cards and represents your soul’s journey and archetypal lessons you learn over the course of your life, while the minor arcana helps you understand & explore your everyday life.
Today, interest in tarot has exploded, the industry is expanding in very exciting ways, and the possibilities are endless for how it will be used in the future. Tarot is a great business, personal and spiritual tool. It is adaptable to any interpersonal, community and service work you’re doing.
Now is the time to be part of this amazing tarot world!
Tarot came into my life as a child when a family friend pulled out his Rider-Waite-Smith deck after a dinner party. This was before computers or the internet, and I’d never seen anything like it. I was hooked with the very first card: the Fool!
The well-worn deck felt like a portal.
A way to step into the unknown.
In high school, I found my first deck in a dark, tiny, out of the way shop filled with books, crystals, cards, and incense. I choose the Hanson Roberts deck, and it still holds a very special place in my heart. Since finding my first deck, I’ve spent over 25 years studying, working with, and reading tarot for myself and others.
I love imagining new ways we can use this amazing tool!
When I first started drawing cards for myself I was comforted by the truth I saw reflected back at me.
They weren’t telling me everything was fine when it wasn’t but they did show me that I wasn’t alone.
They mirrored what I was afraid to say out loud & gave me boundless possibilities for my life.
What do you believe is possible?
Disclaimer: This work is spiritual and intuitive in nature. I do not promise any cure and this program is not intended to be a replacement for licensed medical care or prescribed therapies. Please follow the advice of your doctors and counsellors for all medical treatments, prescribed remedies and for any and all mental health, physical health and emotional health problems.
All photos are my own and were taken by my partner Stacy Maskell or myself.
Photo Locations: Cape Breton, Canada. Delphi, Epidavrous, Nafplio, Eleusis, Mystras, Chania and the Palace of Knossos, Greece.
Decks Pictured: Sasuraibito Tarot, Mesquite Tarot, Wild Unknown Tarot, Tarot of the Spirit, Triple Goddess Tarot (trimmed), Minoan Tarot, Vessel Oracle, Everyday Witch Tarot, Druidcraft Tarot (trimmed), The Druid Plant Oracle, The Moonchild Tarot, and the Weavers Oracle. I highly recommend all of these decks.