A 9-Week Group Mentorship for Spiritual Creatives
And receive a beautiful Ebook: Rising from the Ashes: From Burnout to Joy!
*You will also receive Love Letters
Are you seeking confidence and clarity in your creations?
How would it feel to generate freedom and abundance in your business?
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
How would it feel to live the life of your dreams with purpose, confidence and joy?
I work with you to create a lasting, sustainable and prosperous business.
You’ll combine grounded strategy, connected marketing, and some serious magic!
Are You READY to Step into Your Vision of Success and Freedom?
Heart-Centred, Soul-Led, Conscious Business Leaders
You Are Needed More than Ever!
Pillar One – Know Yourself
Believe in Yourself (Even if No One Else Does)
Knowing and believing in yourself is your most important asset. Not being afraid to be who you are, having clear boundaries, and sharing from that place of inner clarity is the work.
- Get crystal clarity about who you are, what you love and what you stand for
- Dive into the essence and feeling of your business
- Begin to translate that essence into 3-D reality
- Get to know your strengths and challenges
- Own your skills and unique abilities: bring your whole self to everything you do
- Develop a concrete inner guidance system to breakthrough challenges
Pillar Two – Nurture Connection
Rainbow Connections: The Lovers, the Dreamers and Me
Cultivating connection, from a strong sense of who you are and what you offer, is absolutely essential to creating a lasting and fulfilling business. Without connection you don’t have a business. I’m so inspired by how Kermit the Frog started off in the pond with a simple dream and met others along the way!
- Truly understand who you serve and why beyond the “customer avatar” (boxes are for moving, storing and tarot decks not people)
- Learn how to resource your connection to yourself while in relationship with others
- Cultivate your connection to something bigger than yourself
- Stellar communication skills: from written copy, customer service to how you present yourself within live, in-person, audio and video formats
- Learn my best practices for introverted networking and nurturing community
- I’ll share with you how the qualitative research skills I learned in cultural anthropology can take your business to the next level. Curious? No one else is talking about this!
Pillar Three – Clarify Your Essence
The Dance Between Branding and Un-Branding
I’m going to be honest with you: your business is a brand even if you hate branding. I’m sorry. So, it’s vital that you approach branding consciously and clearly. You will dive into ways your business can also break out of the constraints of traditional branding and feel really really good to you. Gone are the days where brands wear us!
- Learn what branding is and isn’t from a soul level
- Get comfortable with being seen in a way that supports your work and your clients and customers
- I’ll also share my roller coaster branding story and how my business took off when I let go of the rules
- Have an actionable roadmap for communicating your values and unique points of view through graphics, fonts, colors, and stories
- You’ll dive into how to take great photos, create beautiful graphics and other stunning online and print materials
- Know when to hire a designer and how to communicate about your brand before you even get to the first meeting
Pillar Four – Say Something Real in a Noisy World.
There is No Kitten Filter in Real Life
Authentic Marketing: Let Yourself Be Seen But Make Sure You Have a Blanket Fort First
We live in a time where it’s more possible than ever to share and broadcast your message. This is exciting and brings with it new opportunities and challenges. Authentic marketing is about cultivating strength and freedom. BE YOU in this world. Even in (especially in) business! In this pillar, you’ll have a plan of action for sharing what’s real to you!
- Learn what marketing is really about and how do it in ways that feel aligned and good to you
- Dive into further strategies for being seen and ways to take care of yourself when you share yourself and your work with others
- Learn how to let go of constant worry about the “algorithm,” numbers, and likes. I promise you it’s not a sustainable or happy-making way to live
- Learn ways to make social media work for you (not the other way around)
- Strategies to build and nurture your list
- Launch plans that work for your offers and products
PLUS: My MEGA list for both in-the-box and out-of-the-box marketing ideas
Pillar Five – Share Your Magic
Offers & Content that Sing: Practice in Public & Shine Anyway
In this pillar, we’ll get into the nitty-gritty of crafting offers that sing and sell. Whether you have a local in-person business, an online business, or if you sell products or services, this pillar will help you get your work out into happy hands!
- Learn how to hold strong containers for individuals and groups
- How to offer heart-centred impeccable service
- How to move from “free to fee” in a way that honors both your work and your heart
- Create a menu of offerings that make sense to you and your customer
- Map out short, long programs and multi-level offers
- Discover new ways to package your offers, products and services
Pillar Six – Abundant Time
Energy Management Practices for the Win: Run the Marathon Not the Race
My partner always says to me, “it’s a marathon not a race,” and wow is she right! You were meant to live in joy, vitality and peace. Working for yourself offers you so much freedom about how you want to set up your life. This pillar will give you the tools to do just that!
- Learn how to move from contracted to expansive time
- I’ll share all the hard lessons I’ve learned recovering from burnout.
- How to listen to what you need and take care of yourself
- Learn my tried and true ways to stay organized and focused while getting things done
- How to set up your day, week, month and year in ways that sustain your energy
- Learn energy management practices that will help you stay in flow
Pillar Seven – The Energy of Money
Walking Out of the Machinery: Make a Sustainable Income You Feel Good About
In Peter Gabriel’s song Solsbury Hill, he sings about leaving his old life behind, listening to the eagles, and stepping into a life he never thought was possible. This song is perhaps my greatest inspiration for finding new ways to work and live outside of the “machinery” (i.e. the old paradigm ways of doing things).
In this pillar, you’ll learn how to creatively work with the energy of money in ways that bring you and others home to themselves.
- Discover your unique money blueprint
- Break free from money wounds and step into a new story
- Learn how the energy of money works
- Learn strategies for pricing
- Learn how to be a good steward of money
- Learn how to create containers for money to come and stay in your life
Pillar Eight – Radiant Leadership
Shake it Out: Don’t Try to Sit at the Popular Table
No one interesting ever said I’m so glad I fit in and didn’t stir any feathers. I see so many people trying to be industry leaders by making the right connections, wearing the right clothes, and saying the right things. Sound familiar?
In this pillar, you’ll learn how to “shake it out” like Florence + the Machine and freaking step into your version of radiant leadership. Radiant businesses carve their own paths and don’t make people feel bad if they can’t sit at their tables. Let’s do that.
- Learn how to let go of whatever version of the “popular table” you have. I promise you this is not where the magic happens.
- Strategies for embracing who you are and letting your freak flag fly while in business
- Step into true innovation, creativity, freedom and business leadership
- Strategies for letting go of comparison
- Learn when and how to share generously with others in your field
- Learn how to create a world within your business where you bring out the best in everyone you serve
Pillar Nine – Increase Capacity
Smash Your Own Glass Ceiling: Be Willing to Live Magic
In this pillar, you will learn practical and energetic ways to live in expansion, integrity and creative power.
- You’ll learn how you can make the impact in the world you were born to
- Discover how to do work that goes beyond you and leaves a legacy
- Learn how to increase your capacity for joy, love, health and abundance
- Learn to manage multiple projects with ease
- Know when and how to hire and how to work with a team
- Learn how to share your message on a larger scale
We’re talking NEXT Level Entrepreneurship Here!
An Incredible Online Community to Inspire and Cheer You On!
You can live in business flow, have a healthy client base, and cultivate financial stability
While doing what you’re passionate about!
Who’s Behind the Magic For?
- You’re ready to start a business or take your business to the next level
- You’re changing careers and want a life of deep meaning
- You have a BIG VISION & want to take meaningful action
- You’ve burnt out and are ready for more vitality
- You want to make money in love and service
- You are willing to invest time, resources and energy into your business
- You’re ready to go pro and take 100% responsibility for your life
- You want to claim your independence
- You’re a leader in your field and are READY to SHINE!
Whatever mistakes you think you’ve made in your life, career or finances you still have this! I want you to know that no matter what has happened in your life, your future is still in front of you.
If you’re feeling trapped, exhausted or have lost hope, I’m here to say it can change when you’re willing to live in magic!
Running your own business is a doorway into personal and spiritual meaning as well as social and collective healing.
Hi, I’m Vanessa Sage, PhD and My Best Friend Calls Me a Magician!
A decade ago I was a graduate student writing papers that turned into poems while wearing black cons on my walks through the magic of the city. All I wanted was to recognize myself in the mirror.
If you’d told me then that I’d be running a multi-level year-long Sage Priestess Certification® program, a 3-year Tarot School and 1:1 mentorships for creatives and leaders in the spiritual and personal development fields, I wouldn’t have believed you.
I dreamed of creating, building and growing a prosperous business where I honoured my spirit and guided others to find connection, mystery and joy in their lives.
In the first two years of business, I made a total of $150 and in each of the last two years, the business has exceeded six-figures without a large list. I only say this to let you know it’s possible when you run the marathon, not the race.
I’ve been scared and tried to fit myself into box after unforgiving box. I didn’t want to step on toes, shine too brightly, or even be seen at all.
Now, I’m happy to say I love the person I see in the mirror, have been able to work while travelling for significant periods of time, and I lead a sustainable expanding heart-centred company specializing in high-touch online educational experiences, with a growing team and concrete plans for decks, books, in-person retreats and pilgrimages.
After gently and compassionately leading groups of beautiful souls from around the world, I’ve watched the work ripple out in ways I couldn’t have imagined.
These incredibly brave humans have become great and loving vehicles of service in the world.
Many are industry leaders now with their own programs, healing centres and practices. Many keep the soul work they do to themselves as they enrich the lives of people they touch in their day-to-day. I’ve witnessed them be who they are without apology!
I Cannot Wait to See What Magic YOU Will Make!
Authentic Business Expression and Aligned Action
Are You Ready to Take the Next Step?
$999 Pay in Full
OR 3 Monthly Payments of $399
This group will only be open to a limited number of people so that we can give you our attention and care
We’re So Excited to Share Behind the Magic with You!
My partner Stacy and I hold the community space together.
We’re committed to building an enriching, conscious and thriving community based on the principles of love, compassion, kindness and respect.
This group will only be open to a limited number of people so that we can give you our attention and care.
We show up for you!
SAY IT WITH ME:
Work isn’t about being tied to a desk all day. It can be playful and out in the world.
READ the FAQ: There's Some Serious Magic in Here!
If you don't receive your welcome email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it to you!
I can't emphasize enough how important it is to nurture aligned connections. You may meet your next collaborative partner, tea buddy, or simply be inspired to see that the life your dreams of is possible! Check Out THIS INTERVIEW and be prepared to be amazed! This program will give you the space to do just that.
The LIVE component of this course ensures that you have space to receive valuable coaching and guidance, the community aspect of the course (and the cap in enrolment) means you'll connect with incredible people, and I am here for you personally every step of the way. Have a question? Ask and it will be included in the weekly Q&A videos. This ensures that what you need will be addressed! How exciting is that?
I've worked with many industry leaders and all of their businesses have grown as a result. I believe we all have valuable things to learn from each other and I welcome you wholeheartedly into the space.
This business course is designed to propel you forward to create the life of your dreams. You'll be encouraged to block out time for your business each week in a way that works for you. Additionally, I recommend giving yourself 2-4 hours a week for course content and calls.
We will also cover good practices for energy management, avoiding burnout, and staying calm and focused under pressure. This could very well be the course that changes your life.
This course addresses a need within our community to make my business mentorship more accessible by offering it as a group course.
I understand that it can be a big deal to invest in your business. This course will help you reduce significant costs in your business by giving you the support to take the reins of your website, branding, and copy. These services alone add up quickly.
No matter what you decide, I completely honor your choice. I simply invite you to sit down and think about what giving yourself this 9 weeks to jump-start your business could do for you long-term.
While I cannot promise any specific return on investment, a general rule of thumb is that any investment you make in your business should yield at least 10 times what you've put in. It may take longer than you'd like (believe me, I've been there) but do consider what's possible for you in 2021!
Going beyond the immediate future, the aim of the program is for you to have long-term freedom. What would you do? What choices would you make? What dreams would become a reality?
Given the intimate nature of the live group connection calls, we archive them after six months. We find that our communities appreciate the space to share freely knowing that these live calls are not downloadable and out there forever. Sharing about your business can be tender and deep work. We're committed to giving you as safe a place as possible to share vulnerably and receive guidance and support as you grow your business.
I do not promise any cure and this program is not intended to be a replacement for licensed legal, financial, medical care or prescribed therapies. Please follow the laws and rules that govern your place of residence and citizenship when conducting business. I will share my thoughts about pricing and the "energy of money" but do not give financial or legal advice. Also, please follow the advice of your doctors and counsellors for all medical treatments, prescribed remedies and for any and all mental health, physical health and emotional health problems or concerns.
All photos are my own and were taken by my partner Stacy Maskell or myself. We reserve the rights to these photographs.
The photos show me at work! Many photos were taken in my office (AKA my temple) and others on my 3 month Goddess pilgrimage in Crete, Malta, Rome and Glastonbury.
Red Seeds Oracle, Tarot of the Old Path, Wild Unknown Tarot, Guided Hand Tarot, Goddesses of the New Light, Aura-Soma Tarot, the Light Seer's Tarot and the Vessel Oracle. I highly recommend these decks. I use cards daily in my business and life which is why they can't help but make an appearance here 😉
"The Rainbow Connection" (1979) music and lyrics written by Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher.
"Solsbury Hill" (1977) by Peter Gabriel.
"Shake it Out" (2011) by Florence Welch and Paul Epworth.