About Vanessa Sage
My work focuses on self-compassion, inner-bravery, and discovering the mystery in our everyday lives.
Hi, I’m Vanessa Sage, Ph.D., and I’ve been immersed in spirituality for over 25 years! I’m a Priestess, a spiritual and business mentor, and a poet. I lead womxn around the world in Sage Priestess Certification® and run Sage Intuitive Tarot School and Behind the Magic, a sacred business mentorship program.
I love finding wonder in my everyday life, and comfort in a good book and a cup of tea.
I have a Ph.D. in cultural anthropology from McMaster University and have published scholarly articles on Goddess Pilgrimage in Glastonbury, England and The Romantic Movement’s Influence on Contemporary Paganism. Over the course of my 10-year academic career, I studied: Buddhism, goddess spirituality, pilgrimage, contemporary paganism, and how hope for a city was embodied in an arts scene.
I care deeply about mindful compassionate leadership. I am committed to building enriching, conscious and thriving community based on the principles of love, compassion, kindness and respect.
My Aim is that You Experience:
- A real felt sense of belonging and worthiness.
- A greater experience of peace and purpose.
- An increased connection to self, others and spirit.
- A sense of wonder and awe in the everyday.
- Deep healing that comes from your own empowered knowing.
- Embodying a true acceptance of oneself as powerful and beautiful!